Wednesday, April 02, 2008

*sigh*

haha..yea..
the blog is dead again..
declaring it very soon..
kinda occupied now so I'll just make everything brief..

there isn't much to tell actually..
since I started my new semester,work have really been piling..
one after another..
making me appreciate sleep n rest very much..
havent been sleeping well..
average only 5 hrs per day and work 12 hrs a day..
my pocket is dry..
my brain is dry..
short semesters may seem short..
but it's not..
with work piling up like this,it seems like it is gonna take forever to finish..

even worse is that, we wont be having any study week this time..
our campaign is on the study week..
and we are not very sure whether effort put into the assignment will pay off or not..
with all the hard work, sleepless nites, and money..

*sigh*
- ah puik -

No comments: