Saturday, April 26, 2008

*updates*

1. my exhibition for the very last semester is over..way to go DAV2 C2!
check out the photos here.

2. end of the exhibition meaning end of my diploma..I m so gonna miss u all!!

3. exams are just around the corner..already in the sleepless nites state..

4. after diploma, might look out for internships before continuing degree..

5. or maybe even get some part time job while waiting for my dip cert in order to apply for jobs in the adv line..

6. would be leaving what has been my life these 2 years..drastic change..

7. changes are really hard to adapt to..but we still need to accept them and start all over again.

8. got caught up with this quote: be all you could be because you only have one life to live

9. looping this song by mariah carey (bye bye)

10. studying..

No comments: