Sunday, May 11, 2008

lost

too many voices..
too many opinions..
too many options..
too many decisions..
too many..
just too many..

currently officially rotting at home..
there are too much to think of..
too many decisions to be made..
I'm stuck!

at the beginning,I was kinda sure what I really wanted..
till now,I am still very sure..
nothing can quite change my mind..
but I am not resistant enough..
if only I could be more daring..
if only I could be more independent..
if only I was given more freedom..
then I might just win the battle..

it would really break my heart to leave them without officially saying goodbye..
we never did cry together just to get that feeling off our hearts..
coz we knew we will see each other again..
but now I dun see that possibility anymore..
what used to be bright seems to be getting darker and darker now..
I dunno how to make it bright again..
and I dunno how to walk down that road anymore..

putting the past behind me is really tough..
I can forget minor things easily..
now I wished I had short term memory..
then I won't feel what I am feeling now..

speaking out my mind is also hard as I am not that expressive..
I wished I am more expressive..
at least I dun need to use messages to replace my voice..

where should I go from here now?
should I stick to my plan or should I just change to make everything easier?
should I think of what I want or what other people want?
should it be about me or them?

P/s: Happy belated mother's day!

2 comments:

-3niGma- said...

haiyoh~ emonye~

haih...sayang...
do everything for u, not them.
dun try to please other ppl if u r not happy with it....
sumtimes new things can be hard, waaaayyy out of your comfort zone. but weight it out properly.
if its worth it, think of it as a challenge. ur jus 20 my dear.
the sky is the limit.
:)

its cruel when they say that only you alone can make the dicisions in life. but remember that u'll always have ur frens and family backing u up.

hiddenmcky said...

its a phrase we all need to go through. haih its sucks, all this uncertainty. On moment you think you have the answer... and then you realise later that... you dont have the answer actually!

its pretty infuriating.

Ps: if you need a walk in the park, feel free to ajak me. fresh air does wonders whey :)