Monday, July 14, 2008

meeting up.

the phone rang yesterday while I was working..
and the name that appeared was her..
"Valerie" was her name..
a friend I knew from primary..
a friend i grew very close..
almost like sisters..
in fact we are pet sisters..

I dun even remember the last time I saw her..
I think the last time I met her was the last time I went back with her to klang..
hanging out with her once again was fun..
we met up in sg wang coz apparently that's the nearest place to hang out and convienient..
we had dinner in this korean restaurant..
n their ramen is actually MAGGI MEE..
n I had to pay almost 10 bucks for that bowl of noodle..

everytime we meet up,we talk about almost everything..
the best thing is that I can tell her just anything..
just anything..
we can't seem to keep any secret when we start talking..
we would spill just anything..
I think that's the reason y we were so close to each other..
we understand each other very well..

I hope to see her anytime near..
so that we can have more time to chat..
take care sis!

No comments: