Monday, October 06, 2008

sick!!!

I noe I have been lagging..
I noe I haven't been updating..
Let me update now..

Since the shooping spree,nothing has really changed..
I continue working..
I even went back to work on off days as the weekends I was left alone at home..
The result of being so "hardworking" and also because of something I ate which I dunno really noe what..
That's according to the doctor..
The consultation fees plus medicine cost me 60 bucks..
This time 2 days MC is only sufficient for me to recover..
I got really bad food poisoining..
It was really bad..I had never ever fall sick like this..

It all started on friday night while I was working..
I was feeling a little uneasy and I was having a terrible headache..
Then I felt like vomiting..
After work,I vomited twice and right after I vomited I had fever..
It was darn darn cold as I was taking the bus home..
The next day,nothing got better so I went to the clinic..
Got my temperature measured,it was 39.5..
38.5 is already considered high,this is like SUPER HIGH..
The doctor said this is a really bad food poisoining..
Since my fever was super high,I decided to take an injection..
Then he gave me loads of medicine..
pengsan!
All with different colours(orange,black,green,white n red) and all of them are huge..
Scary..

Basically I had no problem taking huge tablets but this time I find it really scary..
I even find it hard to swallow them..
They gave me a feeling that it will get stuck halfway down my throat....
haha..but it was really making my life hard..
I can't eat what I want..doc asked me to stick to a plain diet of white porridge and white bread..
I can't even sleep well at night..keep having stomachache due to the "fong" in the stomach..
yday night was the worst night of all..
I visited the toilet really often in like 4 hours around 6 to 7 times..
I noe this seems exaggerating but it's true..
So I promised myself not to work on off days anymore..


No comments: