Friday, November 21, 2008

phew! lucky it's the same tag

1. The person who tag/pass you is?

danielle and sue ee



2.Your relationship with him/her is?

danielle was my high school friend and sue ee is my far cousin sister



3.Your five impression of him/her?

danielle - pretty,friendly,soft spoken,kind and
sue ee - cute,



4.The most memorable thing she/he had done for you?

danielle - wasn't very close with danielle but I guess we do have some memorable moments during girl guides activites..most probably winning the state guides singing competition..
sue ee - with this cousin,I think the best thing that happen to us was that we turned from zero to hero..we seldom talk to each other in high school but it is amazing how we actually became the best of friends in coll..



5.The most memorable thing she/he said to me?

I don't remember any lines..sorry



6.If he/she became your lover you will?

for the 3rd time,I'M STRAIGHT TOO..haha..



7.If he/she become your lover,thing he/she has to improve on will be?

if ever both of them were my lover,y would u wanna change them?isn't that the way u just like them to be..



8.If he/she become your enemy,you will?

trying to imagine now..I don.t see how I can be enemies with them..finding it hard to make enemies..can't even be angry with someone for more than 24 hours..too much energy needed..



9.If he/she become your enemy,the reason will be?

most probably it's because she lied..she went behind my back..



10.The most desired thing you want to do with him/her now?

danielle - meeting her up..maybe someday..
sue ee - wish to turn back time to where we always like planning BBQs at home and going pasar malam with her..



11.Your overall impression on him/her?

danielle - she's a nice girl
sue ee - she's fun to be with and you can tell her anything..she has her lips sealed..



12.How you think people around you will feel about you?

they always say I'm short..n I admit that..*still in denial at times*



13.The characters you love of yourself are?

being a good listener and outgoing I guess..



14.On the contrary,the character you hate yourself are?

I hate myself for being draggy n lazy..



15.The most ideal person you want to be is?

the best thing is being true to myself and accept who I am..that would be good enough already..



16.For people who care and like you,say something to them..

family - I love you all!
cartoonz - thanks for being there all the the time..up and down.high and low..I heart u all..
coll frens - thanks for all the great memories..they'll stay in my mind for all times..



17.Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wished to know how they feel about you..

1.rachel
2.wi shan
3.caryn
4.siew kuan
5.valerie
6.esther
7.yee wun
8.may kei
9.callister
10.angie

18.Who is no.6 having a relationship with?

she is still single but I am not sure whether available or not..

19.Is no.9 a male or female?

male..

20.If no.7 and 10 are together,will it be a good thing?

I think it will be better they remain as friends..

21.What is no.2 studying about?

business & finance if I am not wrong..in inti subang

22.When was the last time oyu had a chat with no.3?

on fri afternon(21/11)

23.What kind of music band does no.8 like?

erm..erm..not really sure..I guess she likes any kind of songs just as long as it is good..

24.Does no.1 has any siblings?

yea..2 sisters..1 elder and 1 younger..

25.Will you woo no.3?

if I am a guy,I would..

26.How about no.7?

not bad too..but I am not a guy..

27.Is no.4 single?

yea..she's a good catch..smart n cute..

28.What is the surname of no.5?

tan..my best friend for 8 yrs..pretty embarassing if i dunno her surname..

29.What's the hobby of no.10?

hmm..playing with dogs?

30.Does no.5 and no.9 get along?

I think they do..but not very close..

31.Where is no.2 studying at?

int subang like I told u earlier..

32.Talk something casually about no.1

she's my cousin sister..she's independent and pretty too..

33.Have you tried developing feelings for no.6?

no way..she's my cousin..

34.Where does no.9 live at?

klang..bayu perdana..

35.What colour does no.4 like?

we share the same favourite colour..blue..haha..

36.Are no.5 and no.1 best friends?

they barely know each other..

37.Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?

that doesn't suit her..

38.What is no.6 doing now?

she can be at home watching tv or well i dunno..







No comments: