Friday, November 07, 2008

02/11

haha..lagging again..
it seems like everytime I need someone to remind me to update my blog..
as though the blog dun belong to me rite?
haha..

well last weekend was a great weekend..
was really looking forward to it..
finally after working in the office for like 4 months..
I went up to the actual place..Genting Highlands..

went up to celebrate my roommate's bday..
so I guess it was a day to camwhore..
since I dun ven rmb the last time we actually camwhore..
went up about 11am after our brunch..
reached chin swee temple (midhill) about 1pm..
let the pics tell the story..

3 of us with half of the temple


us with Lim Goh Tong

us with monkey king



next stop..Ripley's Believe or Not (uphill)


how can someone die so happily la?

this chair is really big..see how we manage to squeeze?

luckiest chair in the world..notice the missing "T"?




the tallest man on earth..can't rmb the name

after that we just walk around the place..do a lil shopping and we went back late in the evening..

No comments: