Saturday, February 21, 2009

I m getting really irritated right now
everything doesn't seem right
facebook's lagging
anti virus's notification keeps popping once in like every few seconds
downloading rates are like 1 byte per second

can't change my email password

that's just my feelings right now
dun mind them
the days are drawing closer and closer
the days I m referring to are my days in uni
2 days from now

I have all sorts of feelings deep down
I'm eager to adapt to the environment and settle down with my studies
I'm feeling nervous as I am meeting strangers
I have the urge to be independent hence lightening my parents' burden
It's all so mixed up
I dun even know what should I feel now

Frankly I'm still not well prepared yet with everything so new to me
The feeling of anxiety is actually the pillar I'm holding on to go on with life in uni
Besides that I had friends to enlighten me about what I am about to face
I'll guess that everything will be just fine when time comes

till then..sayonara!









No comments: