Monday, March 02, 2009

orientation week

the past week was my orientation week in monash
this symbolises the start of something new
from new environment to new friends

activities range from workshops to games
3 days out of 5 I was there
1st day was not that bad, nothing much though
brief introduction to our school and the commitees in the student's association

day 2 was a workshop thingy
din expect it to be boring but anyway it was still bareable
only a few students took part
seems like arts students are really artsy fartsy
because our arts workshop with the science workshop, science workshop has way more students attending

day 3 was a brief introduction to our courses, lecturers and subjects
then there was the librabry tour n campus tour
monash is way smaller than tarc, hence it easier to get around
we dun need to walk miles just to go for tutorials or lectures at least

that's a brief summary on my orientation week
my classes commences on tues
looking forward..LOL
p/s: plan to get a bob haircut..think it will work on me?anyone?I need opinions..

No comments: