Monday, March 16, 2009

conceptual restaurant

this is just a random post as I was sitting in the comp lab in uni waiting for time to pass..
I spend most of my breaks here..
facebook-ing, scrolling through various blogs of others..
today I found something really interesting..not exactly found.
I watched in on TV and I was really wondering where this restaurant is located..
hence,I googled it and I found the official website..
URL:
http://www.t-bowl.com/

this is actually a conceptual restaurant
the difference between this restaurant and our normal lepak-ing cafes and restaurants is that they have very I would say disgusting seats and tables
but at the same time u find it interesting and creative
the disgusting seats I am referring to are toilet bowls..there is no typo error here..TOILET BOWLS
and the tables are either sinks or bath tubs
despite the disgusting seats and tables, they have 3 very cute lil mascots:
1) toilet bowl
2)shower
3)poo

the food was on the higher end according to some visitors of the restaurant
as for drinks, they have a series of soap drinks with interesting colours(sodas)
and the bowls and plates of the restaurant are also toilet bowls and bath tubs
with the furnitures, it makes the restaurant looks inviting though the interior was ok
some did say the food was not good but it's something conceptual
nobody said conceptual restaurants have good food
but I think it's worth trying as it is something new for everyone
so embrace urself for a disgusted meal!

anyway,it's not located anywhere in the heart of KL which seems like it
check them out if u r in Penang
the address: 3F-43 43A 45, 100 (Queensbay Mall), Persiaran Bayan Indah, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang

No comments: