Thursday, April 16, 2009

procastination doesn't prove to be that wrong after all

status: in major procastination

in the middle of my break now
that gives me the time to procastinate and be lazy
though I know I have another pile of assignments to start on
well,I did not procastinate that badly
at least I did put some effort in doing my bit for cartoonz


ta daa!
a compilation of memories that belongs to cartoonz
something that belongs only to the 5 of us
a friendship that lasted 9 years up to date
still growing stronger with every passing year
a ship that will bring us through a lifetime of unforgettable memories
the ridiculous stuff we've done together making each other laugh
the fickle minded us always trying to figure out what to eat
the movies we've watched together
the support we gave each other
everything is essential in maintaining the balance of the ship
and that includes going all odds for each other
cartoonz, I LOVE U ALL!

No comments: