Monday, April 13, 2009

dilemma

I found about something that I wish I never know yesterday
somehing I have been clinging on to for some time
wishing that it might work out someday
or at least let me a draw a fine line in between to conclude everything

I was not given that chance to conclde it properly
therefore memories of it is still lingering in the heart of my mind
now that I know that things are not gonna work the way I want it to be
I do not know how to end it

Allow me to use symbolism to best describe my dilemma and maybe u guys would have a better perspective on which option is better

for instance, u love ice cream very much
but u can't eat them because u have allergies
how do u actually overcome ur love ice cream when u can't consume them as it is gonna harm u?which option would u prefer?
A. keep ice cream in sight, have people around u eating ice cream but facing the fact that u can't even touch them
B. keep ice cream out of ur sight!

I know most people enjoy breaks
I had to admit it but at times I hate breaks
it just give me extraneous time to think about unnecessary stuff
keeps me emo for days
I rather have days where I am as busy as a bumble bee
at least I know I am productive
unlike NOW







1 comment:

hiddenmcky said...

c. find something similar to ice cream. A replacement. eg: ice kacang/ cendol