Saturday, May 23, 2009

flat


I feel really dry, drained out and exhausted
Weeks and weeks of assignments is terrible
Initially the subjects I am taking is supposed to be fun
but the workload is such a spoiler
have been cracking my head to finish pages and pages of essays
to kickstart an intro for an essay
training a stupid virtual rat taking hours and hours of placing my butt on the chair
working on essays and reading till the wee hours all alone
bla..bla..bla..

I dun want to rant too much but I feel flat like a piece of pancake now
why?
coz I have stacks and stacks of papers on top of me
waiting to be filled up with words in black ink

fyi, it was my 21st last fri
I noe this is rather late but I had a blast with cartoonz
n since I have not gotten any pics yet
I am just gonna leave that aside till I get my hands on those ridiculous set of photos

just decided I would end my post with something cheerful
to maintain optimism in me

No comments: