Sunday, May 31, 2009

post of the month

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away"

my birth month is approaching to an end
how sad but at the same time I m glad
coz I'll be free from the hassle caused by assignments
however,I'll be tied up soon with exams in 2 weeks time

this month had been a busy month for me
nevertheless, people would still have the tendency to have fun in the midst of all the hassle they are going through
and I had mine too especially when u are turning 21

my 21st was a blast
it was no big party with relatives and a big bunch of frens
I would just prefer to spend those times with my besties
the cartoonz as u all know
the crazy bunch who had been sticking up with me thru thick and thin
bearing those obscene things I show them
those words which came out from me without much consideration which might just hurt them
however, they still love me
and I love them back with all the love I could give
no more words from me now
let's proceed to the ridiculous set of photos

food!!


drinks!!!



cakes of the nite

lousy champagne opener
me and my present
theme for the night: glow in the dark
for more ridiculous photos, u can check it out here
a fren of mine has left for UK on fri
I feel bad coz I can't meet him up for one last time before he left
All the best to u, Max!

No comments: