Monday, May 11, 2009

monday blues

everyone have monday blues
and I have mine too today
firstly, I had to wake up earlier than usual
then as I was waiting for the train,
they announced "tren ke sentul yang akan tiba pada jam 8.15 pagi telah dibatalkan dan telah mengalami kelewatan selama 20 minit"
fine. I waited.
in the train I fall asleep and when I woke up I thought I missed my stop so I got down the train
but it turned out that the train was at batu tiga station which 1 stop before subang
fine.fine. I waited again.
at the bus stop, as I was looking out for my the bus
finally I saw it and when it stopped, I wanted to get on it
but, the bus fled
fine.fine.fine. I waited for the 3rd time consecutively.
later, I msged my fren thinking that she might be able to pick me up
she told me that she does not have a car
I'm like WTF is wrong today la!
already not feeling very good about monday blues
y is everything not going my way too?
WTF is wrong with me today?


at last I am in the uni now blogging my time away
supposed to meet a fren to discuss assignment but her car broke down
and I have no book to do my readings as the books are in her car
so while waiting for class, internet would be saviour
but the connection here is freaking slow coz of their maintainence
banyak frustrating la today


something similar happened last thursday too
I did not get down on the wrong stop
but I waited 2 freaking hours for the bus
in the end, I only managed to get a bus to pyramid and I walked all the way to monash
under the hot blazing sun


I guess the public transport in subang hated me
they dun like me
so they dun wanna bring me to my destination
*sobs*









No comments: