Wednesday, May 06, 2009

mr benjamin, I love you!

I just love my film studies lecturer, Mr.Benjamin
he is just so nice
today he granted all of us a general extension for our assignment
extension meaning that he extended the dateline of our assignment

as a matter of fact, we all needed that extension because it's a major assignment
as it contributes 50% of our overall grade
and we dun have any examination for this unit
hence this assignment is really really MAJOR
besides that, we have other assignments in hand too
all due in the same week
if we dun get an extension, I doubt we can all come out with a good argument
and also not demonstrating wider readings
and that would lead to bad grades

so, it's really nice of him to grant all of us an extension even though only 1 of us came up to him and ask for it
thank you so much!
now I can just procastinate a lil bit
just a lil bit
n that lil bit is going to be on next fri
LOL

No comments: