Friday, July 24, 2009

back to uni

after 1 month of holidays procastinating and practically wasting time
I was back in uni for almost a week already
checked out my results for last semester
was as expected so I am glad
good enough to make me happy

however,I don't feel good about this semester

I can even feel the hectic-ness that I will be going through this sem
all the hassle of completing assignments and meeting datelines is all coming back to me now
just checked out the datelines for my psychology assignments yday
I was so shocked to see them
all of them are due in sept and there is about 7 to 8 assignments(minor and major ones)
on top of that, I am sure that datelines for other subjects will also be in sept especially the major ones
I don't understand the unit coordinator
why on the earth do they need to make student's life so miserable?
:miserable:

besides academics,I am also involved in curricular activities
joined a club and there is so many events on their calendar this semester
installation night la,convention la,C&S week la etc..
all of these require much effort and time to plan and organize
:suffocating: I need air!

then I have my own social activities that require planning and not forgetting financially too
kuantan trip la,cartoonz day (if possible), 30 hour famine, fren's 21st
oh God, save me!
:take me away to a better place:

see what I mean now?
have mercy on me and may God bless me

2 comments:

-3niGma- said...

ooo.... what club is that?

-ahpuik- said...

circle k monash..some sort of a charity club under kiwanis international