Friday, August 14, 2009

busy days awaiting

in the next few weeks, I'll be going through all that hassle again
assignments and datelines are not even a mile away from me
it's already week 4 in uni
during this period last semester, I would have submitted my very first assignment
but at the same period this semester, I am still procastinating

I have not even started doing any research for my 1st assignment this sem

I got my the question for my 1st assesstment alr
it's such a vast and general topic that I dun even where should I start
give it a guess..GLOBALISATION
we are supposed to choose a side whether are we for or against it
but there are so many aspects to globalisation to start with
though we are only supposed to focus on 1 aspect but still I find it not easy
a 500 word editorial/speech
seems easy rite?

psychology this sem is starting to get a bit dry when it comes to studying about RDA
RDA - Research Design Analysis
the amount of slides solely for this topic in a lecture can go up to 103
gawd..how are we supposed to bare with so may slides when it is so dry?
this sem is challenging in a way but it is draining more energy out of me compared to last sem
we even have presentations,lab reports and posters in form of writing
I guess the going just gets tough
happens all the time rite?

No comments: