Wednesday, August 19, 2009

unproductive, desparate

Disagree - Suicide Note

been looping this song very much lately
though it's kinda irrelevant to my life
but I am kinda attached..

anyways, I've been procastinating very badly the whole weekend
assignments are still left untouched on my desk
done some readings but I haven't got anything substansial yet
status: unproductive

also recently, I was trying to contact this fren of mine for days since last weekend
she dun seem to be picking up my phone calls I dun understand why
at some point, I was so worried about her
coz she was still replying my messages last friday
after that, she sort of just disappeared
she dun pick up my calls and neither is she replying my messages
I am desparate to contact her
an urgent matter concerning an event
the last thing on my mind now is that I hope she picks up my call tmr morning
pls do!!!!!

No comments: