Thursday, August 20, 2009

the misfortunes

郭静 - 心墙

yday did not start off well
to start the day off, I barely slept (only managed to sleep for approx. 3 hrs)
waking up so early 3 days a week has became a routine since last sem
due to insufficient sleep, I slept in the train yday morning
and I end up on the verge of missing my stop at subang (phew!)
then, as I walking towards the bus stop I accidentally banged my forehand on some pole there (ouch! lucky takde benjol)
after that, life went on as usual with classes, lunch and all
as I was about to go home, I thought of getting some water from the water dispenser
the water was kinda cold hence refilled some hot water as well
suddenly a small accident happened so quickly that I couldn't catch how everything happened
the next thing I know, hot water was all over my hand (freaking hot!)
terlecur a bit but not really serious
however the pain was excruciating all the way home

a fren of mine asked me to look on the bright side of everything
somehow, I feel that there's just too much to digest in a day
they always say when God closes a door, He opens another window
I guess the window that is opened for me today would be something which relieves me from the worries I had since last weekend
Finally I managed to get my fren on the phone today ( the fren I mentioned in my last post)
I was so relieved, hearing her on the phone meaning she's alright
and of course also to settle matters concerning the event
thus, I think all the misfortunes yday are worthwhile after all

李玖哲 - 解脱

No comments: