Wednesday, November 18, 2009

emo

潘伟柏 - 左右

the current songs looping on my player makes me emo
it gets even worse after replying to april's mail
it has been more than 2 months since she we last saw her
no idea when we will see her again
but I am keeping my fingers crossed that it would be really soon
we barely talk to her in this 2 long months
and she seems to be really busy

though we miss her so much, we were also glad that her dreams came true
her dream to study in UK once seems far fetched
due to some personal problems
but now that she's there, we are glad that she's doing fine
despite the fact that she had a hard time adapting
we were sure she would pull through

anyways, I know she won't be reading this
it's just a sign of how much the rest of the cartoonz in M'sia miss her
the 24-7 cartoonz here will always love u APRIL LIM!!!

Tohoshinki - Hug 


p/s:been having weird dreams lately..was often dragged out of my comfy sleep because of these dreams..so pls pls do leave me weird dreams..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice, i just made many bran-new emo backgrounds 4 my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can reveal that I agree with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is even now a question as you did in the fall delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=avg anti-spyware 7.5.1.43 plus ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you profit by the black methods of promotion of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

Hey your website is nice
Check out at this funny emo song:
http://tinyurl.com/7wmqct

@pr!l said...

ahhh...surprise surprise...i finally read someone's blog..OMG!! i didn't even know this existed..well...yea..i miss u guys too..n really thank you thank you thank you for the memories and the photos..its a comfort to glimpse it everyday..or just lift my head to stare at it when i'm having design block..lol...i miss u guys so much...
one thing still surprises me...that is...even though we were only really close for 1 year in form 1 star school..somehow...u guys feels so close to me..like bfff...forever forever forever....

neway..i'm probably blahing now...so i'm gonna stop...

miss u guys my cartoonz darlings....

ciaos...

April Lim.