Thursday, November 12, 2009

summer break

my super long summer break has finally arrived
life away from uni, meaning life free from assignments and exams..
yooohooooo!!

exams was not that bad this time
however, my results are expected to be worse than the last one
too much of last minute work this sem
my bad
well, come what may
will just have to work harder the followin semester

somehow I am not used to days where I spend my time effortlessly
life used to be more productive and time used to be well spent
currently, it seems like there isn't much to do
plans I had before this?
hmmm..
I think my only plan for the holidays was to work
still job hunting tho and fun seems far fetched as I am broke

had a great weekend with my bestie's graduation and the yumyum penang trip
congrats tan wi shan!!
the earliest to graduate among cartoonz
hopefully u will get ur car and not forgetting a job interview anytime soon
in the meantime, enjoy working at Fluff!

okay..I seriously have to run back to my torturing typing now..
toodles!

No comments: