Tuesday, September 26, 2006

updates..

it has been a week since I last blogged..so let me update u guys..on 21st,met up with V at Leo's at nite..it was nice seeing n talking to her once again..remember the last time I saw her was a few months back..she made me envy her with her brand new KG800i(LG)..cun phone!Freaky Friday was nthg special to me..a normal day with normal routines..Saturday was a mixture of busy and boredom..that day,went back to coll for a meeting on the camp..after the meeting,we were taught basic knots which will be useful in the camp and a so called "sakai" dance for a chinese song..was fun though I am still a lil blur on the steps..that was my 1st half of the day,the other half was boring..sitting in front of my laptop chatting with all sorts of ppl I can find online including my lil bro..then came to what we refer as a big day..BRIEFING..it went all quite well and this time no more punishments for me..it also turned out to be SL's bday..I was so bz with the briefing till I forgot to wish her..must wish her happy belated though..came back to Klang on the same day..was really tired though I din do much.mayb it's bcoz of the journey to KL and back to Klang again..hate travelling like that..yesterday n today was plain ordinary..but I was a real pig yesterday..

Caryn:
about my mum..the doc said that she needs to stop chemo bcoz in his 15 years of service,he had never seen anybody suffer like my mum because of chemo...she seriously can no longer take the side effects anymore..futhermore,the dosage in the jap given to her is the lowest of all and u imagine what has it done to her..if they were to increase the dosage,I seriously dunno what will happen to my mum..she can be strong enough to fight with what she is dealing with but there is still no gurantee..that is why the doc has to put her off chemo..

No comments: