Tuesday, September 19, 2006

merdeka!merdeka!merdeka!

YAY!finals are finally over..yesterday was my last day and my last paper was intro to advertising..was lucky that I memorise the points that were necessary for the exam..guess what?some questions are from our mid term test and 1 of our essay question turns out to be our assignment..meaning that we only have to rewrite what we had presented for the assignmnet..unbelieveable..but overall was ok..past few days,I was juz not myself..I can't believe that I can actually sit still in 1 place and study day n nite..I guess this is necessary to maintain my scholarship..now I can finally enjoy my long sem break and take care of my mum at home..called back home and it seems that she hasn't recover..seems like this time it is getting worse..it's already 2 weeks n she is still the same..

mei zhi wo xiang gan dong ni,
wo men que gen you qu li,
shi bu shi you yong cou yuan yu,
ye yong cou le biao qing,
qi shi wo xiang gan dong ni,
bu shi wei le zhua zhe ni,
wo zhe shi ba ni hui wang zhi,
you ren yong yuan ai zhe ni.

No comments: