Wednesday, September 20, 2006

sweet and sour..

the sweet one..

I am currently enjoying my sem break in which I feel really relieved coz the finals are finally gone after the days,nites n mornings I struggle studying..imagine trapped in the house with no entertaiment except for my laptop n downloaded drama series ..facing books n papers is what I do almost everyday for 2 weeks..eating brunch n a proper dinner everyday..brunch consist of milo n biscuits/bread with jam..dinner was always in some malay stall ordering nasi goreng/"ta pao" a burger home..consuming unhealthy food and inproper meals..haha..that's was me during the examination..that's why I am darn relieved now..I can finally taste home cooked food again,enjoy sitting in front of the tv all day long,cooking alongside with my grandma,driving round my housing area with daddy n of course not forgetting going on9 with a 19'' flat screen monitor..haha..words n images seems to be bigger than ever compared to the laptop's flat screen..

the sour one..

though coming home may seem to be joyful n worthy after struggling for the exam but..seeing my mum again relieves me coz I was really worried bout her when I was back in KL..everytime I call back home,1st thing that come into my mind is my mum..wondering how is she doing..is she getting any better?can she eat already?is her mouth still painful?is her throat still soring?now I can see everything clearly..she lose another 4.5 kilos within 2 weeks..not any fat burning product can do that..imagine a woman in her 50's weighs 43.5 kilos..how bad is that?..she still have to eat things in liquid form,her mouth is still painful..one more thing that suprises me is that she gonna stop chemo once n for all..she can't take those side effects anymore..it's really killing her..but I think it's best for her too..if she carry on with the treatment,she might get worst instead of getting better..at least when she recovers,she can eat n consume all the nutritions she can get...

tasting sweet n sour signing off..

No comments: