Saturday, June 09, 2007

random...

sitting all alone in my room with my windows media player on with gary cao's "candlelight dinner" makes me feel like blogging...
I dunno y I felt like blogging but there are a lot of things which I would like to express..somehow I can't find those words to make sentences...sitting all alone like now makes me think a lot..a lot came to my mind...

I still find it hard to believe that 1 year had passed me by in a blink of an eye...When my tutor asked the whole class to introduce themselves today and also to include a serious topic after introducing urself,I caome to think that I dun have any topic for that..introducing yourselves seems like something u were doing back in primary and secondary school and not forgetting when we first started college life or even when u meet new acquaintances...that made me think of the people I have met in my life..

along the road as we live on,we meet loads and loads of people...some can be really friendly while some can be really snobbish..when 2 people meet into becoming friends which leads to best friends that hold each other's back whenever they fall are definitely not any ordinary coincidence...while life is a winding road,there is always someone for somebody out there to help them make that winding road easier to walk on...u can lose a best friend in a matter of seconds whereas it takes a lot of effort and time to keep one...for me,I think I have found my soulmates..though we are walking on different paths and different circles of friends now,we still hang on to each other and we will always noe when one of us have problems...somehow we manage to keep ourselves updated with each other's life in order to maintain that bond we have among us...thnx cartoonz!since I met u guys,I changed a lot...there isn't a second of it that I regret after meeting u guys...



P/S:
ryn,i noe this is kinda late and i did wish u on that day..but i would still like to wish u a HAPPY BELATED 19TH!

2 comments:

callisterwcg said...

got bf edi har???

-ahpuik- said...

bf?since when?no ar..