Wednesday, August 29, 2007

HSM 2!!!


saw a post on HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2 on ryn's blog...I love the 1st one so much and I watched it like for over a million times...now that the 2nd one is premiering,I am afraid I wont be able to catch it..not even possible to go over to a friend's house to watch coz:

1) I am having my finals..
2) I will staying in KL for the weekends..
3) I dun have ASTRO at home..this seems to be the biggest poblem...

So I am asking for help over here...is there any chance I can watch the movie?anyone with any solutions?

I WANNA WATCH VERY MUCH!!!

3 comments:

hiddenmcky said...

the only way we can watch won tv? I dont have astro also leh...

maybe if try downloading?

-ahpuik- said...

yeah..maybe..r u downloading?i'll try asking my hsemates..so if any of us got it,we shall inform each other k?

hiddenmcky said...

ya! good idea! I like it! hahaha! All the best in your exams. I just added something to make everyone feel more destressed. haha! my gift for all stressed tarcians =p