Tuesday, October 21, 2008

bored..

I am getting really bored nowadays..
like really really bored..
BORED!BORED!BORED!
on off days,ppl ajak me to go out I'm lazy..
but when I am working,I am looking forward to off days..

finally I am all set to apply for uni..
but I am still doubting on what to study..
should I go for PR or advertising?
I liked advertising but at times I just feel that I am not fit for that line..
as for PR,it seems really common..
this is one of the doubts I have in mind..

Secondly,I am thinking whether should I work part time while I pursuing my studies..
I am doubting whether will I be able to cope with my studies..
I am also thinking whether my parents will allow me to work while studying..
and what type of job should I get..
I guess it needs to be really flexible..as in time..

so many doubts and decisions to be made but so little time..
HOW?!HOW?!

job finishing really soon..
so should really get myself prepared and all set for the future..
would need to shift back to klang really soon..
would be leaving this place where I have stayed for 2 years..
will miss all the memories I had here..
including the ones I had in this company now though the work is not joyful at all..

haha..time really flies..
it was like I just started working yesterday..
and now 4 months has already passed..
time really flies huh?






No comments: