Monday, March 30, 2009

awfully pathethic

I felt so awfully pathetic on thursday
I doubt u all remember but it was raining cats and dogs in the evening
and it shall be an evening to remember

why do I feel awfully pathetic?

like I said earlier, it was raining cats and dogs that evening
as usual, I would need to walk all the way to sunway college to wait for the bus
so, it was almost time when I am supposed to walk there
but as I was about to make my way there, it started raining
I thought maybe I should stay put for some time to wait for the rain to stop or at least when it's not that heavy
that never did happen and because I was running out of time

I had to use my silly-bodoh-useless-hong leong-red- white umbrella
walking in the rain with an umbrella like that is a very unpleasant experience
upon reaching that place, I realised the only shed I could get there was trees to be in view of the buses
but we are advised not to stand under trees when there is lightning
therefore, I had to bare standing under the umbrella in that heavy rain and waited for the bus
the bus only came half an hour later
as I was standing there, I could sense the people around looking at me
they must be having a mindset that this girl is so bodoh
"y is she standing there with her umbrella instead of having herself under the shed across the street?"
fyi, I am not that stupid
if I could see the buses from the other side of the street I would have made my way there
and not standing so stupidly under the rain
kesimpulannya, having to walk there, wait there and have people around me thinking that I am stupid makes me feel awfully pathetic

this weekend had another assignment done
submitting on mon
but there are more to come
in the following 2 weeks, I have 3 assignments to submit
2 which falls on the same day
I realised in uni we are none other than piled up with assignments
gosh!

no worries,
still surviving
sides, it's only the 4th week of uni
can't die that soon
:(

No comments: