Monday, April 13, 2009

personal discovery

I've discovered a few things about myself lately
wondering whether these things are beneficial or are they gonna harm me?
however, I am enjoying those changes in me
I know this is pretty random talking about myself but I just wanna rant

Anyway, had been nailed down with piles and piles of assignments for the past 2 weeks
that's y I did not have any time to spare for blogging
and in any case I do have time to spare, my mind would be out of words to blog as I am writing a few essays for few different subjects
I know that sounds really exaggerating but it's true
juggling between 3 essays in 2 subjects within 2 days
so I guess a degree in arts is basically nothing much except essays
those are all done by now coz I am having my mid term break
time flies, I am already in the mid of the sem alr
meaning I have another 6 weeks more to my finals
but I still have another pile of assignments after the break which are like major ones
those that carries majority of my assesstment marrks and grades

on sat, went on a 1 day trip to malacaa
I know it what r u guys thinking
y malacca out of so many places in malaysia?
well I have no idea also..swt
the trip was organised by a club I joined earlier this sem
a trip that was meant for bonding and ice breaking between the club members
putting aside the memories that I have been there with family and friends for a million times
this time it was different
I went to places that I did not visit previously like the baba n nyonya musuem and also the river cruise
those are not my main priorities in the trip
what I hoped I could do was to make more friends, know more of "monash people"

By the end of the trip, I did achieve my goals
I grew closer to the people I know
I met a lot of people as in like friends that really "click"
lastly, I don't deny the fact that this world is small
I got to know 2 people from klang and 1 of them is a fren of someone I knew back in high school
how small could the world be?

No comments: